Thursday, June 30, 2005

Rainbows! I like rainbows. Like the Ones That...

Apparently having a rainbow draped upon oneself is more than just a sign of gay pride nowadays. It seems that teenage boys are getting the "pleasure" of being "rainbowed" at parties around the country.

Don't know what I'm talking about? I think the NYTimes says it best:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/30/
fashion/thursdaystyles/30rainbow.html?8dpc (cut and paste this link)

Although I don't have any first-hand experience with these parties (I am unfortunately over the age of 18), I don't think its too far-fetched to think that these are just a figment of the right-wing's imagination, and this doesn't really happen. They probably just want to stomp out all kinds of rainbows. The right-wing certainly likes to stomp out everything else...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think what I want to know more than anything is whether "oral gonorrhea" actually exists. Ew. In oh so many ways.

Murphy's Lawyer said...

That would be affirmative. http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/stdgon.htm

Elle Woods said...

I will make no comments about you actually looking that up...