Monday, November 13, 2006

Short cuts...

My blog buddy and I have been slacking lately, so I thought I'd try to make up for our lack of recent activity with a few fun links to bide your time until we feel inspired to write again:

-- Like those Apple ads with the Mac guy and the PC guy? You'll like them even more in Japanese!

-- Here's a fun NPR story on election ads and the guys who do the voice-overs for them.

-- Someone sent me a link to this video the other day. I actually had this album in junior high.

-- Jagshemash! I thought the movie was a little flat, but here are some of Borat's greatest hits.

3 comments:

Elle Woods said...

You are sooo multimedia, Bruiser. I applaud you.

Now, the ads in japanese...are they saying anything scandalous???

As for Borat, eat my asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Borat said...

Yum.

your ice cream buddy said...

The mac ad people are well-konwn comedians? I am so out of it.