Monday, November 14, 2005

How the Rich Get Everything...Part One

Check out the latest story on WV girl Katie Lee Joel, yes, wife of the infamous Billy Joel. OK, so this girl may have slept on an air mattress in my small, un-fancy condo, and now she is rich, beautiful, famous and has a show about being a food expert. No, I'm not bitter at all. The best part of the story is when it discusses how she is an expert in food, noting that she has "worked in a few restaurants." My co-blogger put it best when he noted in an email: "I worked in a Roy Rogers. Does that make me a food expert?" I think that about sums it up.

3 comments:

Murphy's Lawyer said...

I remember sitting across the table from her at dinner one night thinking, "Wow, she's very pretty...but she's waaaaay too young for me." For the record, Billy Joel is waaaaaaaaaaaay older than I am.

Bruiser Woods said...

How I regret having been in Europe the night the future Mrs. Piano Man slept in the old abode. Maybe she could have shared some of her skills in nabbing old folk so I could have positioned myself to eventually become Martha Stewart's trophy boy toy. Lost opportunity...

Elle Woods said...

Yes Bruiser, you really missed out on meeting Mrs. Joel. Europe is clearly not more important than that!

And, I think you, Bruiser, would make an excellent trophy husband for the older, very attractive Martha. I mean really...you are an excellent TV viewer, you could help her with tips and pop culture talking points for her talk show, and you are always willing to be a food taste-tester.