Sunday, January 07, 2007

Fried Crowns

The fast food industry never ceases to amaze me. First, there was the Taco Bell double-decker taco, the greatest combination of beans, tortilla, and taco ever created. Now, there are the crown-shaped "chicken" nuggets. The tights-wearing King at your local Burger King is now frying up these shapely breaded goodies for everyone, not just kids, via the value menu. I think we all know what you'll be doing with your next $1...especially since it's about the closest thing we'll all get to royalty.

2 comments:

Bruiser Woods said...

This ain't right. No, sir. I hope you didn't eat it.

I'd much rather get close to royalty by listening to a Prince or Queen Latifa CD.

Anonymous said...

Now see, if they would cut some cheese into the shape of a crown and fry it up, I would definitely be on board with that.

Chicken nuggets, however, do not need to be in interesting shapes. I say stop the madness.