Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Drinkin' Time

Ahh college...gone are the days of drinking Koolaid and vodka at any hour of the day. How I yearn for such a carefree existence. Anywhodle, a coworker directed me to this fine video of college hijinx. One should appreciate the coordination of the students that made this video possible and amusing -- especially since coordination is typically not a subject where college students excel. I applaud the kids' effort, and for doing something besides having toweled males and females walk in and out of co-ed bathrooms to freak out parents (like certain students at certain colleges excelled at doing)...

2 comments:

Bruiser Woods said...

Keggy the Keg is my new favorite super hero!

College would have been more fun with choreographed stunts. Maybe next time...there is a next time, right?

Elle Woods said...

I'm in love with Keggy the Keg. Now I know what I'll be for Halloween for the rest of my life.